What Exactly Is An Infrared Sauna?
Do you want to know more about infrared saunas? Firstly, you need to understand what a sauna is. A typical sauna is a room, similar to a bathroom that uses wet or dry heat to induce perspiration. The hot air is generated by pouring cold water on hot stones. Infrared saunas use pretty much the same technology, but in this case, infrared heaters are used to release radiant heat.
Conventional saunas have been in existence since time in memorial. However, new technologies are fast taking their place in the pecking order. A number of people do not like the excessive heat and high temperatures produced by conventional saunas. For this reason, infrared saunas are fast becoming a popular alternative among sauna enthusiasts.
Few Benefits of Infrared Saunas:
It is well-documented that infrared saunas have numerous health benefits. Perspiration is one great way of eradicating bodily toxins and shedding excessive fats. There is no better way of triggering perspiration other than taking a sauna bath. A few moments in an infrared sauna can go a long way in replenishing your health. Here are some more benefits that come with installing the best infrared sauna in your home.
• Relaxation of muscles
• Skin cleansing
• Stress relief
• Improved blood circulation
• Cancer Therapy
• Treating Arthritis
What Is The Best Far Infrared Sauna On The Market?
Deciding on the best infrared sauna, is not an easy task. There are a number of considerations that you must make before purchasing a sauna for your home. Nearly all sauna brands provide similar benefits and come with almost similar properties. However, by paying keen attention to detail, you can unravel the best sauna for your home. Here are a few tips that you ought to consider.
• Heater Rating: The heater ratings should satisfy health and energy standards
• Number of Heaters: The number of heaters determines the quality of heat generated inside the sauna. The higher the number of heaters, the better.
• EMF Levels: Electromagnetic force levels should be very low
• Ease of use: The best sauna should be easy to set up. It should also have interior and exterior control panels for easy adjustment of temperatures
• Warranty: The warranty should not be less than 3 years
Infrared saunas come with different levels including near, middle and far. The different levels indicate the size of the infrared wavelengths and the intensity of the sauna treatment. The following are five infrared saunas that you should consider.
The Following Are The Five Best Far Infrared Saunas That You Should Consider With Reviews
1. JNH Lifestyles 2 Person Far Infrared Sauna 7 Carbon Fiber Heaters Review
If you are looking for the perfect sauna for your home, then consider acquiring the JNH Lifestyles 2-person sauna. Made from Canadian hemlock wood, and with a glass panel door, this infrared sauna highlights the essence of owning a sauna. It comes with 7 carbon heaters, situated at the back, side and calf for equal distribution of heat. Its interior control panel allows you to adjust temperatures according to your preferences, with the maximum heat reaching 140 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also mildew resistant meaning that it will last for years to come. Your sauna sessions will no longer be in solitude, as it can accommodate 2 people at a time. The following are some more features:
• Therapy Lights
• Roof vents
• Single Seating bench
• Led Lighting
• MP3 Auxiliary output
• Ease of use: It has a tools-free DIY design that makes it very easy to assemble and disassemble. Additionally, no wiring is required. You just have to plug it into the power outlet and you are ready to go. Its digital control panel is easy to use as it does not require any technical expertise.
• Eco-friendly: In this era of going green and conserving energy, the JNH sauna has LED lights that conserve up to 50 % energy in comparison to regular bulbs. Its walls consist of hemlock wood, which does not contain chemicals and is 100 % natural.
• Durability: The JNH Lifestyles sauna is highly durable since it consists of resilient materials. Its glass door panels are made from special tempered glass, while its wooden walls provide insulation and protection against harsh elements
• Warranty: The sauna has a 5-year warranty on any technical problems that may occur. You can rest assured that you will receive a refund or replacement in case anything goes wrong.
• The carbon heaters tend to burn out after sometime. Fortunately, they are replaceable.
• Oxygen ionizers: Users have to buy a separate oxygen ionizer for the Sauna does not come with one installed
• Therapy lights: Lights for Chromotherapy are optional. Users have to place an order for therapy lights to be installed.
2. 2-Person Hemlock Deluxe Infrared Sauna w/ 6 Carbon Heaters Review
Your sauna sessions will never be the same, once you experience the radiant heat the Hemlock Deluxe Infrared Sauna has to offer. As its name suggests, it is made from solid hemlock wood with a snap and lock buckle assembly for easy assembling. It comes with 6 carbon heaters located at the back, side, front and floor. Temperatures can rise up to 141 degrees Fahrenheit, but using its exterior or interior control panel, you can adjust the heat to your preferences. What is more striking about this sauna is that it has an oxygen ionizer, which purifies the air inside the sauna. Spice up you sauna session by listening to music using the CD/mp3 player with in-built speakers. This sauna is suitable for relaxation, rejuvenation and a myriad of other healthy activities. Here are some more features:
• 7 – color therapy lights
• LED lighting
• Roof Vents
• Seating Bench
• AM / FM Radio
• Towel Hook
• Magazine Rack
• Durability: The housing consists of solid hemlock wood, which is highly durable. It can withstand extreme temperatures without losing its attributes. It has a tempered scratch-resistant glass door that is 7mm thick.
• Ease of Use: The Hemlock Deluxe infrared sauna has a snap and lock buckle assemble, which makes it easier to assemble and disband whenever the need arises. In addition, the sauna has two control panels; one in the interior the other in the exterior. Its EZ touch control panel feature allows you to set your preferences using either of the panels.
• Versatility: The sauna can fit into any room without a fuss. With dimensions measuring 49 x 39 x 75, this Radiant sauna can fit into even the tightest of spaces. It is lightweight, making it highly portable
• Eco – Friendly: The sauna does not contain any toxic materials that could harm the environment
• Warranty: It comes with a 7-year warranty, including 5 years warranty for heating & electronics and a one year warranty for the in-built radio.
• The carbon heaters tend to burn out rather quickly. However, they are replaceable. So long as you are still under warranty, you can get free replacements.
3. DYNAMIC SAUNAS AMZ-DYN-6310-01 Madrid 3-Person Far Infrared Sauna Review
Sauna conversations just got louder, thanks to the Dynamic Saunas Amz-Dyn 6310. This sauna can accommodate 3 people at a time, making it the ideal steam bath meeting venue. Made from Canadian hemlock wood, the Dynamic 6310 is highly durable and can withstand harsh elements. It is among the very few portable saunas available in the market. It comes with 8 carbon heaters that emit low infrared rays. The heaters are located at the back, side and calf. You do not have to leave your comfort zone to make any temperature adjustments, for it has two control panels, one in the inside and the other on the outside. Chromotherapy has never been easier, thanks to the 9 therapy lights that come with this state of the art sauna. Weighing 480 pounds, this sauna is heavy yet stable enough to fit into any room.
• Buckle Assembly
• LED Lighting
• Seating Bench
• Roof Vent
• Entertainment accessories
• Portability: This sauna is among the very few portable saunas.
• Durability: This sauna uses reforested Canadian hemlock wood, which is durable and resistant to harsh elements. The walls of the exterior and interior use double panels to ensure that the sauna retains enough heat
• Ease of use: Assembly takes less than one hour. It uses buckle assembly which makes it quite easy to join the parts. No wiring is required, when setting up the sauna. It has two digital control panels, which makes it easy to set your preferences from either inside or outside.
• Eco-Friendly: All materials used for construction are 100% natural. They do not contain any elements that may be harmful to the environment. Additional, it emits very low EMF, making it one of the safest saunas available in the market
• Warranty: It comes with a 3-year warranty. However, you can request for an extended warranty directly from the manufacturer. A warranty ensures that you can claim a refund or replacements in case of any technical problems
• Its bulky nature makes it difficult to move around once assembled. You have to disassemble it to move it more efficiently
• You have to purchase an oxygen ionizer separately. This is because the sauna does not come with one.
4. HeatWave SA2420DX Tuscon Monticello 4 Person Infrared Sauna with 10 Carbon Heaters Review
Nothing beats the feeling of coming home to a splendid sauna experience after a long day at work. The Heatwave SA2420DX provides just that. Made from natural reforested Canadian hemlock, this sauna is the epitome of excellent finishes. It comes with 10 carbon heaters located at the back, side and calf, ensuring that it provides you with the ultimate heating experience. Set the mood for a wonderful sauna experience by switching on the mood lights. You can as well utilize the 7 therapy lights that come with this sauna, in case you want a Chromotherapy session. The fact that it can accommodate 4 people at a time makes it more exciting. Moreover, you can switch on the radio or mp3 player, just to liven up the mood during your sauna sessions. Here are some more features about this exciting sauna.
• 2 Seating Benches
• Oxygen Ionizer
• LED Lighting
• Interior and Exterior Control Panels
• Roof Vent
• Towel Hook
• 4 Backrests
• Magazine Rack
• Ease of use: It comes with a buckle assembly design, which makes it easy to assemble. You do not have to have any technical skills to set up this sauna, for no wiring is required. It has double control panels, which makes it convenient to adjust the temperatures.
• Eco-Friendly: The Heatwave sauna does not emit toxic materials. It is made from natural materials including reforested Canadian hemlock wood.
• Design: This sauna is the most spacious among all home saunas. It can accommodate up to 4 people at a time. Furthermore, it is highly portable
• Warranty: It comes with a five year warranty including a one year radio warranty. Remember to keep your origin receipt as proof of purchase. Warranty become void if you do not have a receipt.
• Its corner design means that it can only fit into corners. Placing it in any other position will give your home an awkward look
• It takes time to heat up.
5. GIZMO SUPPLY 1000W Portable Therapeutic Infrared Sauna Review
You do not have to acquire a highly sophisticated and expensive sauna to enjoy wonderful therapeutic sessions. By acquiring the Gizmo Supply 1000W Portable Sauna, you can enjoy fulfilling sauna sessions. Unlike typical infrared saunas which are made of wood, this sauna consists of heat-resistant canvas material. This sauna is highly portable and is ideal for vacations and short trips as you can fold it for easier storage. It is the perfect solution for therapeutic sessions and is renowned for its health benefits including, speeding up metabolism, burning of calories and promotion of blood circulation
• Portability: It is highly portable as you can fold it and store it in an accompanying bag
• Ease of Use: This portable sauna stands out for its ease of operation and ease of use. It does not have sophisticated control panels. Once you get inside your sauna, you just have to set your preferred temperature and you are ready to go!
• Accessories: It comes with extra accessories including a folding chair and a steam pot. You may have to buy a separate footstool for your own convenience
• Affordable: This sauna is relatively affordable. For less than $400, you can enjoy all the benefits of conventional saunas
• Warranty: It has a 3 year warranty that covers any technical issues that might arise
• Requires a lot of work sanitizing the inside after every sauna session
• Can only accommodate one person at a time
• Tall people have problems fitting inside the sauna
Based on the reviews, the Heatwave Sa2420dx Tuscon Monticello stands out from the rest. This sauna satisfies all important criteria for choosing an optimum sauna. It is made from natural resources, consists of 10 carbon heaters, emits low EMF and has a 5-year warranty. Moreover, it has two control panels and can accommodate 4 people at a time. What more can you ask for, from a sauna?